"The best of China so far" Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang by bhemak
Luoyang Travel Guide: 158 reviews and 521 photos
All of those things you thought about in China, they are here.
This was the capital several different times in the history of China. It has a modern part but also a semi-historic section which I enjoy.
- Pros:Beautiful and Historic
- Cons:Dirty like the rest of China
- In a nutshell:A calm city with numerous sites
The King City Park is famous for its Peony flowers. Some where artifically in bloom, even in late October. The park is... more travel advice
This was founded by an Indian monk around 1st century AD. The story says those who first came had White Horses, thus the... more travel advice
bhemak's Related Pages
Luoyang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My second hometown"
- "Living in Luoyang..."
- "Luoyang- Home of the Longmen Caves"
- "The best of China so far"
- "City of Peonies"
- "Luoyang: off the international tourist beaten path"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luoyang
- Hotels in Luoyang
- Transportation in Luoyang
- Nightlife in Luoyang
- Restaurants in Luoyang
- Shopping in Luoyang
- Warnings and Dangers in Luoyang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luoyang
- 8 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Luoyang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luoyang
Photos in LuoyangSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Kunming Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Macao Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Gongshan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue