"The dullest city with 9 million people...ever" Shijiazhuang by bhemak
Shijiazhuang Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 74 photos
Shijiazhuang is a huge dirty city (the dirtiest I've seen, but apparently not the dirtiest in China, therefore the world). It has a few tall buldings but no real life. I was supposed to work here and after four days there (and now several months in my new home), I'm glad I didn't have to stay.
Past times in Shijiazhuang include, wondering what you are doing in Shijiazhuang (see also Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada), dodging pollution, and napping.
- Pros:sort of friendly people
- Cons:Those permanent 'clouds', lifeless
- In a nutshell:Nine million people live where?
bhemak's Related Pages
Shijiazhuang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stopping off point for Zhengding"
- "The dullest city with 9 million people...ever"
- "4 hours stop in my way to the Cangzhou Iron Lion"
- "Big city, but nothing to see"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shijiazhuang
- Hotels in Shijiazhuang
- Transportation in Shijiazhuang
- Restaurants in Shijiazhuang
- Warnings and Dangers in Shijiazhuang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shijiazhuang
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Shijiazhuang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shijiazhuang
Top 10 Pages
- Kunming Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Macao Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Gongshan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue