"A town somewhere" Zhaoqing by bhemak
Zhaoqing Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 164 photos
Zhaoqing is an average looking town 2 hours west of Guangzhou. The locals I talked to said they didn't see to many foreign tourists. People are nice because they haven't seen tourists before, but some speak a bit of English because this is the wealthy coastal area.
The craigs in town were nice, but even better was Dinghu Shan park, less than an hour outside of town.
- Pros:Not too developed
- Cons:Not too developed
- In a nutshell:A good side trip from Guangzhou
This was beautiful. This is a virgin subtropical rainforest. The air was fresh and park was large. My friend and I were... more travel advice
This is one of many Chinese attempts at Western Fast Food. This is also one of the worst I've seen. The chicken can... more travel advice
bhemak's Related Pages
Zhaoqing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhaoqing: Guangdong's Miniature Guilin"
- "A town somewhere"
- "Zhaoqing - Seven Star Crags"
- "Zhaoqing (肇庆)"
- "Zhaoqing - the Lake City"
- "small towns of zhaoqing"
- "Zhaoqing, ancient Duanzhou"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhaoqing
- Hotels in Zhaoqing
- Transportation in Zhaoqing
- Restaurants in Zhaoqing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhaoqing
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Zhaoqing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhaoqing
Top 10 Pages
- Kunming Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Macao Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Gongshan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue