"Glendale: The Champagne Brunch Capital" Glendale by bhemak
Glendale Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 185 photos
I lived in Glendale for 10 or so months, but really I just include it in the greater LA area.
Glendale is an absolutely forgotten land between studio filled Burbank and semi-famous Pasadena. It is not filled with many atractions, but certainly is a great place to live and also has a few good restaraunts and bars. If you want to get away from the tourist track or even get away from Angelenos, this is the place. Traffic is only average, restaraunts reservations are obtainable, and glitz n glam disapears.
The city has an odd little layout where a hugh mall is walking distance to the business district and both are a short walk to several different ethnic neighborhoods.
This is the largest mall in Southern California (which has a few of them). It stretches over several blocks in the... more travel advice
bhemak's Related Pages
Glendale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful little city near Los Angeles"
- "Glendale Glee!"
- "Just 5 minutes from Pasadena"
- "One of the Shopping Areas of LA County"
- "Glendale: The Champagne Brunch Capital"
- "the 'dale"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glendale
- Hotels in Glendale
- Nightlife in Glendale
- Restaurants in Glendale
- Shopping in Glendale
- Warnings and Dangers in Glendale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glendale
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Glendale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glendale
Top 10 Pages
- Kunming Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Macao Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yangshuo Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Gongshan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue