"See the world with kids..." tedandtina's Profile
We lived in Tokyo with our 2 young children. We call them our 'Baby VT-ers...' We enjoy traveling with them and take them wherever we go. We believe they can learn a lot just by traveling- not just by going to school. We have been to several cities in Asia, America and a few cities in Europe. Our dream is to travel around the world and experience the joy of meeting people, and learning about language and unique cultures. We hope to meet fellow VT travelers on our future travels. Have a great trip wherever you go...
I have been diagnosed with advanced breast cancer so I will be off-line for a while to undergo treatment. But I will be back and flying again soon. Can never take the urge to travel away from me...keep traveling and informing us all of your rich experiences. We can all learn a lesson in life and share global stories with each other...
This winter we took the kids to Yuzawa ski area to try skiing and sledding. Breathtaking views of the nearby mountains....The air was so fresh and crisp...
Our kids touched icicles, made snowballs and enjoyed that 'winter wonderland' feeling....
We went to Izu and enjoyed watching the sunset. On this particular day, it was magnificent....
Here we are, trying to get everyone to look at the patient photographer..., easier said than done...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 52 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- created a Italy Travel Page "Italian Automobiles"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Italian Automobiles"
- Wrote a Review Go-Karts in Pulau Batam Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Costa Rica Forum "Re: traveling with an infant and..."
updated their Profile Page "See the world with kids..."
- Commented on AyurinHiro's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Cancún Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Guam 4 reviews
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 photos
- Singapore 2 reviews
No friends yet.