"Lisbon or Lisboa" Lisbon by hokomoko
Lisbon Travel Guide: 5,259 reviews and 13,057 photos
The city of Vasco de Gama and other great 15 th century discoverers everyone must sea this great town...
All the city jeveled wth Manuelin architectural buildings and churchs
and after 19th century big earthquake the city built one more time and the Mayor Marquis De Pombal opened the large streets and most of the bigger buildings like Rossio and Commercio districts and like in the central areas of the city.The highly recommended Jeronimo cathedral is a must see place for all visitors there you can see the thomb of Vasco De Gama also.
The Carris Museum:trams,public transportation history and double decker buses are displayed.
The toy Museum: Many toys for children and for also adults from older ages to tinplate era a must see place.
The Carriage Museum: All horse drawn carts carriages coaches Phaetons berlins from older ages to 19th century located on Belem district and should breath the smell of ancient leather and should seen by visitors.
hokomoko's Related Pages
Lisbon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Lisbon"
- "My home town"
- "Lisbon, Portugal"
- "Ahh, LISBON....Esta tao bonita como sempre."
- "saudades de Lisboa"
- "Lisboa the Capital of Portugal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Transportation in Lisbon
- Nightlife in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping in Lisbon
- Warnings and Dangers in Lisbon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lisbon
- 8 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lisbon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lisbon
Photos in LisbonSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskisehir Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Bursa Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Antalya Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Malatya Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Ankara Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Kayseri Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Izmir Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Konya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos