"Antalya Capitol of Tourism" Antalya by hokomoko
Antalya Travel Guide: 735 reviews and 2,060 photos
antalya is the capitol for touristic affairs in Turkey.The city has a large airport and many attractions like;Clear sea water, sandy beaches,luxury hotels and resorts, mountains,ancient ruins,historic places and a ski resort on Beydaglari mountains.....
The city has a 6 Km. s single track tram line ...This serves for tourists and visitors mostly a good way for have an opinion on city life and getting historic places in "Kaleici" station and district.
The brand new teleferic line opened in 2006 at Kemer Antalya and the passengers or skiers can reach to the top station at tahtali mountain (2363 mt) in 10 minutes.
Tahtali dag named new ski center hosting now the new Kemer-Tahtali cableway teleferics top station at 2363 meters.... more travel advice
There is a Municipality controlled private public city bus service in Antalya.You can get these buses to getting... more travel advice
hokomoko's Related Pages
Antalya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A N T A L Y A is Old City(citadel) a.k.a KALEICI"
- "Antalya at Christmas time"
- "Antalya Turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antalya
- Hotels in Antalya
- Transportation in Antalya
- Nightlife in Antalya
- Restaurants in Antalya
- Shopping in Antalya
- Warnings and Dangers in Antalya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antalya
- 12 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Antalya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antalya
Photos in AntalyaSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskisehir Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Bursa Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Antalya Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Malatya Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Ankara Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Kayseri Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Izmir Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Konya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos