"An Education and Railway city in Central Turkey" Top 5 Page for this destination Eskisehir by hokomoko
Eskisehir Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 198 photos
The mid size and cute town wth Porsuk river in Central Turkey has 2 major Universityes one Anadolu University other Osmangazi University and famous with special figurines pipes and objects made by local LULE stone...This place is also famous with Midas Thomb who is the king of Phrigia (B.C.8th century).The thomb of Midas is located in Gordion Eskisehir and there are many figurines , statues and artifacts from Phrigian to Roman and Seljuk era in Eskisehir archaeological museum.
To geting universitys to geting "Haller" disco and bar center to go bus terminal or where ever you want take a tram and go very confort place for wisitors...
Porsuk river passes into the city and has some river boats for getting around on the river.
You should get one of the river boats and get along the Porsuk river by passing below the nicely built bridges. have a... more travel advice
Recently restored streets and old mansions are attracting people here; also recently opened handicrafts, silver... more travel advice
hokomoko's Related Pages
Eskisehir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "city of sculptures"
- "An Education and Railway city in Central Turkey"
- "Aizanoi is in Kutahya"
- "yakacik's new Eskisehir Page"
- "mbko's new Eskisehir Page"
- "ebru's new Goynuk Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eskisehir
- Hotels in Eskisehir
- Transportation in Eskisehir
- Nightlife in Eskisehir
- Restaurants in Eskisehir
- Shopping in Eskisehir
- Warnings and Dangers in Eskisehir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eskisehir
- 17 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Eskisehir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eskisehir
Photos in EskisehirSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskisehir Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Bursa Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Antalya Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Malatya Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Ankara Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Kayseri Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Izmir Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Konya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos