"Izmir the most elegant town of Turkey" Izmir by hokomoko
Izmir Travel Guide: 454 reviews and 1,275 photos
Izmir has a large airport a Coach terminal and train stations ... There are many great attraction points here around like Cesme,Foca,kusadasi,Selcuk,Balcova,karsiyaka,Kordon,Bornova and more ....
The streets and seashores of Izmir are highly recommended places for wisitors.There are many tasty elegant restaurants beside the seashore here...
There are 3 companies in Izmir and everywhere is awailable by these buses for a very cheep price less then 1.-$. 1.ESHOT... more travel advice
The Balcova Thermal resort in Izmir is located in a forest and the hotel has a great thermal pool and thermal baths... more travel advice
hokomoko's Related Pages
Izmir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pearl of the Aegean sea"
- "IZMIR , The Holy Land Which is 5000 years old..."
- ""The Beautiful Smirna""
- "IZMIR (SMYRNA)"
- "Foreign Izmir..."
- "Izmir - Konak"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Izmir
- Hotels in Izmir
- Transportation in Izmir
- Nightlife in Izmir
- Restaurants in Izmir
- Shopping in Izmir
- Warnings and Dangers in Izmir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Izmir
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Izmir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Izmir
Photos in IzmirSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskisehir Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Antalya Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Malatya Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Ankara Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Bursa Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Kayseri Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Izmir Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Konya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos