"Malatya The Apricot Capitol of the world" Malatya by hokomoko
Malatya Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
This is a midsize Eastern Turkey City.The 80 percent of the apricot production is here there is located Nemrut Dag also in the hinterland of the city.
The city is located between the biggest dams of Turkey. And a crossrailroad of the south west and east parts.
there are century old houses at 5konaklar district in the citycenter...
The heart of malatya is definately beating here .A large underground market and the city hall is located on the one side... more travel advice
get a bus from the bus terminal and go 95 Kms. east to the border of Adiyaman city there is a Tumulus named Nemrut Dag... more travel advice
hokomoko's Related Pages
Malatya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Malatya The Apricot Capitol of the world"
- "in deep turkey"
- "Mt Nemrut's Apollo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malatya
- Hotels in Malatya
- Transportation in Malatya
- Restaurants in Malatya
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Malatya
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Malatya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malatya
Photos in MalatyaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskisehir Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos
- Antalya Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Malatya Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Ankara Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Bursa Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Kayseri Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos
- Izmir Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Konya Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
Latest Malatya hotel reviews
- Altin Kayisi
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 19, 2007