"FEN FEn's Corner..... :B" Qzai's Profile

My DeEpEsT DeSiRe

TO CONQUERE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
haha~

i luv experiencing new things and travelling is one way that can let one see the most and have 1st hand experience in many things
(p")
--May 04

Life is short, it's been a mth since my dear bit2 left. Ur departure is so sudden, that it pains the whole family lots. We miss u. We luv u. thank u for all the joy u hav brought us durin our short union. i'm sorry if u hav suffered in any way by my inadequate knowledge of taking care of u. Hope u r doin fine now n roaming the vast greens in a better land. jem hamlet tay aka bit bit : Wil owis b loved n remembered by the Tay family. 21jul 04

Hey peeps, i noe vt is suppose to b abt travelling. But i noe quite a no. of u oso own pets or hav ppl u treasure n care abt lots. So.. (i noe tis is overly said but hey sm things is oni whn 1 hav gone thru, then can truly understd the esscence).. show ur love to those u care abt, b4 it's too late.Life's short...

My odac tcher fm college whom expose me to mt climbing etc. once adviced us to use our actions to prove the things we do and communicate wif our family so they can understd wad we r doing.

There's this thingy abt spore edu, whn students dun do well academically- ppl ard will blame it on eca, games, etc.killing the joy in the things we enjoy n relax. hence, he pushed us to work hard academically, mentally, physically... n indirectli in relationships wif ppl ard us.

Initially, my parents opposed me frm goin to expeditions.Blessed wif my dad's stubborness n my mum's saving habit, i owis fought my way thru-the most i pay for myself loh-my fav phrase then. & i guess i was lucky my parents r not as strict compared to others--they use their mth more than their actions.

After every trip i'll show them fotos- tell them abt my trip.wad i'v saw n learnt. As sch hrs r longer--the limited time at home is more kindly savoured compared to my younger days.So i start to communicate more wif my parents--compared to my sec days- a rebellious teen wif little patience hanging out wif old fashioned parents. (haha-... but seriously there was a low pt wher i found little meaning in the word family..things jx got cold i guess..) Plus the addition of bit bit brought the family closer as our lives interwined wif his.
My mom saw my growth-as time goes by. she trusts me more and evn seek for my advice at times!That's whn i realised the truth in my tcher's words!

Some may find mi crappy--yea mayb ur right, aniway- my pt for tis is.. esp for lone rangers who travel lots-- dun neglect n forget those at home k.
communicate wif them, u may juz spark tt travelling bug in them too.

I owis wanted to bring my bit to a big patch of grass wif no worries of snakes, 'rabbit unfriendly plants',and he can happily hop ard wif out gettin lost.--- i hope paradise for him now is so.--wif some more rabbits to accompany him too...

My deepest desire--beside conquering the world- - i wana treat my parents n aunt to a realli nice holi to a beach n jux enjoy the white sand,clouds n blu blu sky..

whn wil it cum tru?i stil hav 3 mor yrs to finish my studies b4i m financially adequate..i gues by then..unles i win some lucky drw..haha~

2oct04: i noe my hmpg pretty plain hvn added ani travelling pg.. will set it up in nov holi :P [--then slowly scan the pics in..] feel realli bad for hogging at VT and nvr contribute..

• Intro Updated Oct 1, 2004

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2007 at 5:37 AM

A warm Happy super birthday to you Shufen,best wishes from hot and sunny Italy.

• nujnay's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2004 at 11:08 PM

thanks for dropping by my page. :) used to have 2 rabbits but they passed away suddenly, one after another, in February. I was devastated. Take good care of your lovely rabbit.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Qzai's Profile Photo

Qzai

“keep looking, keep smelling, keep listening, keep walking, keep smilin, keep learning and hav fun! :B”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.