"Alhambra" Alhambra by whooping_wombat
Alhambra Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 33 photos
Alhambra is the largest moorish castle in Spain. There is amazing detail and it is quite expansive. It takes a couple of hours to be able to hit all of the major parts of the Alhambra but I would suggest a little more time so that you can enjoy the serene beauty of the Alhambra.
whooping_wombat's Related Pages
Alhambra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Alhambra"
- "La Alhambra - Decorative Palace & Lovely Gardens"
- "The Alhambra Palace (Arabic Architecture)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alhambra
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Alhambra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alhambra
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sagres Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Carlsbad Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Casas Grandes Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 photos
- Zion National Park Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Uberlândia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bear Creek Lake State Park Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Canyon de Chelly National Monument Intro, 2 photos