"Big Chocharillas" Top 5 Page for this destination El Yunque National Forest by chodearm

El Yunque National Forest Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 254 photos

Welcome to the Jungle

I am in love with a Japanese lady. We drink together often and have had many nights that ended in me screaming into a microphone in the confines of a Karaoke Bar. We rumage through the pages of the song list in search of the classics that have embedded in the long term memory, Yuki looks for the Japanese, I look for the English. I sing London Burning by The Clash, I diversify with Madonna, Papa Don't Preach and always end with Welcome To The Jungle by Guns and Roses. When I get to Sha na na na knees..knees my vocal chords are blown out. I get hoarse, my throat scratchy. The itchy throat is ovrpowered by the thoughts tornadoing within my scullian of the JUNGLE. I have wanted to be inside a jungle since watching TOUR OF DUTY, an American TV show about the war in Vietnam, and although they were engaging in acts I do not agree with, the environment that was engulfing them, the trees, the vines, the ferns, all intrigued me.

• Last visit to El Yunque National Forest: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated Aug 8, 2006

• grandmaR's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2009 at 7:31 AM

My husband didn't take the window picture when he climbed the tower. Of course I didn't wear high heels either - guess we are not 'with it'

• Flipboy's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2006 at 8:28 PM

Yuki has a halo in your accomodation pic ;op

• kazander's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2006 at 1:11 PM

we have those window shots in our album as well....they just ask to be taken

chodearm

“Put me elsewhere.”

Badges & Stats in El Yunque National Forest

Have you been to El Yunque National Forest?

Latest Activity in El Yunque National Forest