Zürich Shopping Tips by Toyin Top 5 Page for this destination
Zürich Shopping: 74 reviews and 113 photos
I took this picture at the arrival two main hall to show that, you must leave the main terminal, and walk across to the Airport Shopping. Avoid buying the same item at the taxfree shops at the airport itself as they are more expensive.
EATING AND DRINKING
While waiting for the driver from Bern, I spent some quality time here shopping, eating and just sight seeing. There are eating joints from Macdo to Chinese. Whatever is your taste or choice, there are aboundant choice of what to eat and drink.
Address: Arrival 2
Also at the Airport shopping is a post office..this is where you could purchase beautiful posr cards to send to fellow Vtiers. I did buy some and posted here to few friends that I had their postal adress.
Address: Zurich Airport..Arrival 2
One thing I will advise would be shoppers, is to avoid buying things from the taxfree shops, except you dont have a transit visa to come out of the main airport here.
At the arrival 2 is this huge shop called Airport shop where you can also take connecting train to other parts of Zurich and Swiss.
Address: Zurich airport...Arrival 2
The Buffet is a five minutes walk from the four star Turmhotel Victoria. It is also located at the main train station in Davos. They offer varieties of food and drinks for tourists that are never in short supplies here.
Theme: Food and Drink
Hoda Shop in Davos
This shop sells various Honda product. But the service mostly organisations and firms. Individuals with money and big and expanse compound could also patronise the shop.
What is important though is that, most house holds require this equipments to clear snow from their houses.
More Reviews (49)
- See All Shopping in Zurich Airport
- See All The Highest Town in Europe
- See All Discover the beauty of nature
Toyin's Related Pages
Zürich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Zürich - my hometown"
- "My Züri Page"
- "Zurich - Metropolis between lakes and mountains"
- "The world's capital of understatement"
- "ZURICH OR DAVOS?"
- "Opera and cycling in Zürich"
- "Miär liäbed Züri... - We love Zurich"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zürich
- Hotels in Zürich
- Transportation in Zürich
- Nightlife in Zürich
- Restaurants in Zürich
- Shopping in Zürich
- Warnings and Dangers in Zürich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zürich
- 55 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Zürich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zürich
Photos in ZürichSee All Photos (74)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 66 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 52 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 55 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brest Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 30 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pau Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (66)
- Grossmünster Churche- 61 Reviews, 152 Photos
- Lake Zürich- 52 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Bahnhofstrasse- 35 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Lindenhof- 29 Reviews, 79 Photos
- Uetliberg- 17 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Fraumünster Churche- 41 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Swiss National Museum- 25 Reviews, 56 Photos
- St. Peter's Church- 28 Reviews, 63 Photos
- Hauptbahnhof - Main Station- 15 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Chocolate Factory- 6 Reviews, 5 Photos
See All Zürich Things to Do