"Bretagne and Charm!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne by Toyin
Bretagne Travel Guide: 3,371 reviews and 11,953 photos
Inbetween Paris and Brest lie Cesson town. Unlike Paris, this town is very unique in its achitecture and culture. The landscape, and weather is also very clean and pleasant. It is a delight to see.
Bretagne is a region in the North Western France. To a lot of people including myself, it remains the most charming region in France. To me, maybe because the people are more friendly and quite a number of the population speaks english. or, maybe because of the charm of the environment which is very close the Antlantic Ocean. There is no doubt, that this region has the quality of giving delight, and arousing admiration
It is important to identify St Brieuc as one of the chaming towns in Bretagne. It is close to the sea and very unique in its history and culture.
- Pros:The Most beautiful landscape in France.
- Cons:Nothing to report.
- In a nutshell:Charming!
On the Island, you need to pay 2euros to entre this bus, wich takes you to and from the Boat once you are on the Island.... more travel advice
Usually, this is the first port of call for visitors setting foot on the Island. This is where you make enquiries as to... more travel advice
Toyin's Related Pages
Bretagne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brittany -Bretagne - Breizh"
- "Bretagne and Charm!"
- "South Finistére"
- "Forget everything about France!"
- "French, yes, but Breton first"
- "A Very Different France"
- "A Brief Breton Interlude"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bretagne
- Hotels in Bretagne
- Transportation in Bretagne
- Nightlife in Bretagne
- Restaurants in Bretagne
- Shopping in Bretagne
- Warnings and Dangers in Bretagne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bretagne
- 55 Reviews
- 135 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Bretagne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bretagne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 66 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 52 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 55 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brest Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 30 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pau Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues