Brest Off The Beaten Path Tips by Toyin Top 5 Page for this destination
Brest Off The Beaten Path: 14 reviews and 29 photos
The nature of this region is better enjoyed when you take time with the nature. There is a feeling that is so natural, that you will not desire to leave this region, or that keep nudging you to go back. The Sunrise here is a spectacle.
This is the map of the entire Island. I took this picture on the tourism office. To do this Island from Brest, you have to book probably from the hotel. To be in Brest without doing this Island is like tea without sugar..haha.
To appreciate the nature of this region, one have to watch out for the nature here. The sunrise here is always a spectacle, because of the plain nature of Bretagne.
More Reviews (31)
- See All MOULINE DE CARAES
- See All Eating and Drinking
- See All Just Bags
- See All Quessant - Molène
Toyin's Related Pages
Brest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The End of the Earth"
- "Porteplume's new Brest Page"
- "sandravdp's new Brest Page"
- "Brest, the western city of France..."
- "The maritime town of Brest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brest
- Hotels in Brest
- Transportation in Brest
- Nightlife in Brest
- Restaurants in Brest
- Shopping in Brest
- Warnings and Dangers in Brest
- See All...
Explore the World
- Rochester Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Norte Hotels
- Rangoon Hotels
- Muntilan Hotels
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Destin Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Brest
- 34 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Brest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brest
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 66 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 52 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 55 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brest Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 30 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pau Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues