""KIEV - UKRAINE (3RD-9TH MAY, 2011)"." Toyin's Profile
Toyin @ My African Tour What I have been doing lately
Toyin." THE YORUBA MYTHOLOGY A wish for beauty in quiet spots, Magical moments ... and memories to last a lifetime!
..... Thewonderofitall !!!.
My first VT meeting (Paris)
My second VT meeting (Valeggio Sul Mincio )(Verona)(Valeggio)
London Bridge VT meeting (London)
Karlsuhe meet 2008(Germany)
Life is a journey, it is important that we travel on the right path..:
Congratulations my friend on your wedding to Carmen. That is Camen hands anyway... Congrats to both of you!!!
JFK Library in Boston 20 December 2006.
During my December 2006 trip to the States, I visited Boston, and also the Legal Seafood Restaurant. It was really good. My host, was very helpful too, and I had a good time during this trip. The picture shows the JFK Library, which is across the Bay from where I stayed during the period. I later went to Maine..Portland/Augusta, and later to Montreal in Canada as you can see below..
Tragedy of Life
It was Maurice Maeterlinck, the early 20th century symbolist and author of The Room, who wrote that the reality of tragedy in daily life is perhaps the most intimate contact that human beings usually have with the pathos and fear of existential devaluation.....
"Augusta-Maine reminded me of Davos in Switzerland, I really enjoyed my stay here.
.... The pleasure of hating
What is at the depth hate?:
This location is one of the most interesting spot I visited in Augusta's suburbs. I must thank Mellissa and Richard her husband for their kindness and time. Mellissa was a good host and an example of what VT is all about. She made my stay in Augusta most rewarding..
Canada trip was long over due..So I made it in January (2007) The weather was cold minus 20s, but I love the experience all the same. Having lived in Paris for a while, I was always drawn to see what the Quebec region looks like. I had a host, who took me round in style and that made it more relaxing... The Museums, Cathedrals, and night life were genuine, I was glad Montreal-Canada was my first trip in 2007.
Montreal Museum of Fine Art was one of the places I visited. It reflects the works of Medieval artists and it was very rich in European Arts...
29 miles from Le Havre is the best of them all...ETRETAT. I love this place. Very small but the unique landscape made this place a tourist paradise.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Baguio Hotels
- New Orleans Hotels
- Los Angeles Hotels
- Hurghada Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Henrys Lake State Park Hotels
- Philadelphia Hotels
- Washington State Hotels
- Labangon Hotels
- Stittsville Hotels
- Lough Key Forest Park Hotels
- Penang Hotels
- Naga City Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- La Spezia
- Avery Island Hotels
- Laoag City
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 591 Reviews
- 1,374 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 26 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
- Commented on grets's profile page
- Toyin and Parisforless are now friends.
updated their Profile Page ""KIEV - UKRAINE (3RD-9TH MAY, 2011)"."
- Uploaded a Photo to ""KIEV - UKRAINE (3RD-9TH MAY, 2011)"."
- Posted in Travel Virginia Forum "Re: Hotel near Little River..."
- updated a Nigeria Travel Page "Nigeria - Between Myth and Reality"
- Wrote a Review Bateaux Parisiene about Seine in Paris Nightlife
PhotosSee All Photos (1374)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 66 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 52 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 55 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brest Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 30 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pau Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos