""KIEV - UKRAINE (3RD-9TH MAY, 2011)"." Toyin's Profile

Toyin @ My African Tour What I have been doing lately

Toyin." THE YORUBA MYTHOLOGY A wish for beauty in quiet spots, Magical moments ... and memories to last a lifetime!

..... Thewonderofitall !!!.

My first VT meeting (Paris)

My second VT meeting (Valeggio Sul Mincio )(Verona)(Valeggio)

London Bridge VT meeting (London)

Karlsuhe meet 2008(Germany)

Life is a journey, it is important that we travel on the right path..:

Stacy Bamon (C)

Congratulations my friend on your wedding to Carmen. That is Camen hands anyway... Congrats to both of you!!!

JFK Library - Boston.

JFK Library in Boston 20 December 2006.

During my December 2006 trip to the States, I visited Boston, and also the Legal Seafood Restaurant. It was really good. My host, was very helpful too, and I had a good time during this trip. The picture shows the JFK Library, which is across the Bay from where I stayed during the period. I later went to Maine..Portland/Augusta, and later to Montreal in Canada as you can see below..

Augusta!!!

Tragedy of Life

It was Maurice Maeterlinck, the early 20th century symbolist and author of The Room, who wrote that the reality of tragedy in daily life is perhaps the most intimate contact that human beings usually have with the pathos and fear of existential devaluation.....

"Augusta-Maine reminded me of Davos in Switzerland, I really enjoyed my stay here.

....
The pleasure of hating

What is at the depth hate?:

Augusta - AYC Club house

This location is one of the most interesting spot I visited in Augusta's suburbs. I must thank Mellissa and Richard her husband for their kindness and time. Mellissa was a good host and an example of what VT is all about. She made my stay in Augusta most rewarding..

Montreal-Canada - Jan 2007.

Canada trip was long over due..So I made it in January (2007) The weather was cold minus 20s, but I love the experience all the same. Having lived in Paris for a while, I was always drawn to see what the Quebec region looks like. I had a host, who took me round in style and that made it more relaxing... The Museums, Cathedrals, and night life were genuine, I was glad Montreal-Canada was my first trip in 2007.

The Montreal Museum of Fine Art

Montreal Museum of Fine Art was one of the places I visited. It reflects the works of Medieval artists and it was very rich in European Arts...

ETRETAT

29 miles from Le Havre is the best of them all...ETRETAT. I love this place. Very small but the unique landscape made this place a tourist paradise.

• Intro Updated May 2, 2011

May 25, 2015 at 3:38 AM

Happy birthday!

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2015 at 3:27 AM

Hello Toyin! Wishing you a very special Birthday today! Darja :-))

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2015 at 3:11 AM

happy birthday Toyin, its been a long long time! hope all is well with you and have a great day!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2015 at 11:25 PM

Toyin, Happy Birthday greetings from the Aachen Euromeeting. PJ

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Hey mate.... Long time no speak. Hows things? Thinking about you! Hugs, Ann.

• Toyin's Profile Photo
      Dec 4, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Where are you darling? Been some time here. Currently in Boston ,. Please speak!!!

• aussirose's Profile Photo
      Dec 4, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Boston? Really? Wow Toyin!! ....you get around :o) Well we are heading to Canada and the US next year in October/November. Don't suppose you can spare a few days to see us in Florida.... meet arranged by TheTravelSlut Ann in her condo in Disney Orlando last couple of days in October. Check out the meeting thingy here on vt.
      So great to hear from you mate!! I would love to meet you finally!!
      Your card to daughter Kelli for her wedding is still a talking point with us. We just loved it!!
      Big hugs!
      Ann xx

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2014 at 4:49 PM

It's never late to wish a happy birthday to a friend. Hope you've had a great time and wish you many more happy moments in your life!!!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Belated happy birthday!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Hi Toyin, We want to wish you a very happy birthday. Hope that you have a great day! Greetings from Sweden. ~ho & pang

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!