""KIEV - UKRAINE (3RD-9TH MAY, 2011)"." Toyin's Profile
Toyin @ My African Tour What I have been doing lately
Toyin." THE YORUBA MYTHOLOGY A wish for beauty in quiet spots, Magical moments ... and memories to last a lifetime!
..... Thewonderofitall !!!.
My first VT meeting (Paris)
My second VT meeting (Valeggio Sul Mincio )(Verona)(Valeggio)
London Bridge VT meeting (London)
Karlsuhe meet 2008(Germany)
Life is a journey, it is important that we travel on the right path..:
Congratulations my friend on your wedding to Carmen. That is Camen hands anyway... Congrats to both of you!!!
JFK Library in Boston 20 December 2006.
During my December 2006 trip to the States, I visited Boston, and also the Legal Seafood Restaurant. It was really good. My host, was very helpful too, and I had a good time during this trip. The picture shows the JFK Library, which is across the Bay from where I stayed during the period. I later went to Maine..Portland/Augusta, and later to Montreal in Canada as you can see below..
Tragedy of Life
It was Maurice Maeterlinck, the early 20th century symbolist and author of The Room, who wrote that the reality of tragedy in daily life is perhaps the most intimate contact that human beings usually have with the pathos and fear of existential devaluation.....
"Augusta-Maine reminded me of Davos in Switzerland, I really enjoyed my stay here.
.... The pleasure of hating
What is at the depth hate?:
This location is one of the most interesting spot I visited in Augusta's suburbs. I must thank Mellissa and Richard her husband for their kindness and time. Mellissa was a good host and an example of what VT is all about. She made my stay in Augusta most rewarding..
Canada trip was long over due..So I made it in January (2007) The weather was cold minus 20s, but I love the experience all the same. Having lived in Paris for a while, I was always drawn to see what the Quebec region looks like. I had a host, who took me round in style and that made it more relaxing... The Museums, Cathedrals, and night life were genuine, I was glad Montreal-Canada was my first trip in 2007.
Montreal Museum of Fine Art was one of the places I visited. It reflects the works of Medieval artists and it was very rich in European Arts...
29 miles from Le Havre is the best of them all...ETRETAT. I love this place. Very small but the unique landscape made this place a tourist paradise.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 591 Reviews
- 1,374 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 26 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
- Commented on one of Gypsystravels's Boston travel pages
- Toyin and prasadindika are now friends.
updated their Profile Page ""KIEV - UKRAINE (3RD-9TH MAY, 2011)"."
- Uploaded a Photo to ""KIEV - UKRAINE (3RD-9TH MAY, 2011)"."
- Posted in Travel Virginia Forum "Re: Hotel near Little River..."
- updated a Nigeria Travel Page "Nigeria - Between Myth and Reality"
- Wrote a Review Bateaux Parisiene about Seine in Paris Nightlife
PhotosSee All Photos (1374)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria Intro, 66 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 52 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 55 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 59 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brest Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 30 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pau Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bretagne Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues