bettyo70's Profile

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2012 at 5:30 PM

didn't realise you were from the city, we are out in nassau county. if you want, i can write our day in the hill villages including pefume factory, tourette, vence, st paul, and gourdon. a long but exciting trip. let me know, will be gone till next tuesday, will write then. n.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2010 at 2:46 PM

oh i hope you have the best time in verona

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2005 at 4:43 AM

Betty, *^*HAPPY NEW YEAR*^* to you & your hubby in your new home in LA!! :D

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2005 at 3:12 PM

Whoa Betty! I'm still catching up on emails, but happened to catch your fantastic note! Glad to hear Paris (and Georges) was a hit !! Your James Bond footage at the Pompidou sounds outrageously fun !! You have me missing that city all over again! ;-))

• Apr 1, 2005 at 5:22 AM

Welcome to VT. Greetings from India.

• CALSF's Profile Photo
    Jan 6, 2005 at 1:58 PM

Hi Betty, had a wonderful visit to Paris; it was cold but not overly so and the atmosphere was the nicest ever. I've posted quite a few photos and tips so pls. have a look. Fauchon is quite expensive! Hoping you have a great upcoming visit! Cheryl

• Dialing's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2004 at 7:19 AM

Best greetings Betty! Let me be the next to welcome you at VT! suppose you know already that its' the best tourist site! Cheers as far as to NYC! :) Anna

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2004 at 5:50 AM

Well Betty I can't believe you've been a VTer this long & nobody's welcomed you yet. Let me be the first then to welcome you to VT. You live in a gr8 city where my wife & I spent some of our honeymoon.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
bettyo70's Profile Photo

bettyo70

“Just do it!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.