"The Freedom, The Ocean" Le Croisic by radu_c
Le Croisic Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Small village at the ocean, Porte d'Amour, Le Croisic was on our way, so I decided we can pay it a visit.
I liked "La Cote Sauvage" where we went without knowing exactly what was it about.
We stopped just on the cliffs near the ocean and I took some pictures of the birds. There is a place here with a lot of birds, small fishes and crabs living together. Really wonderful especially if you like wildlife.
- Pros:Clean and calm
- Cons:not so many places to see, expensive "oceanarium"
- In a nutshell:Not too spectaculat landscpes, but very nice if you like to watch the wildlife
radu_c's Related Pages
Le Croisic Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Le Croisic
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Le Croisic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Croisic
Top 10 Pages
- Chambord Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Desenzano Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint-Michel Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint-Malo Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nantes Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Quincinetto Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 3 photos
- Lyon Intro, 3 reviews
- Torino Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Monterosso al Mare Intro, 3 photos