"Helsinki" Helsinki by sjazeerah
Helsinki Travel Guide: 3,727 reviews and 7,723 photos
Most touristic sites can be reached by foot.
In the front you see the harbour incl. its marketsquare. Right behind the dome, the orthodox church, Eurohostel and Hotels, Esplanades, swedish Theatre, railwaystation, Parliament.
I went to Rastila on a Sunday afternoon for their mixed Sauna looking forward to take a bath nearby the sea afterwards. The Sauna, however, was closed in spite of information given before.
So we walked down the relaxing walking path and I discovered this mushroom - a toadstool. I have never seen it before in real.
There were still a lot of other mushrooms, different berries to collect, rosehips, squirrels/chipmunks.
A gorgious and very low price excursion that has a lot to offer:
history, architecture, old military like in movies or books, nature, walking, sunbathing, swimming in the sea.
- Pros:various, good climate, residents are very helpful
- Cons:price level more than average
- In a nutshell:really worth a visit, I expected less and was surprised
Just a few meters from Rastila - railway/Metrostation you reach the Camp-site with a Sauna-house and a public beach. You... more travel advice
Dancers from all over the ......................Ukraine perform for you. Drinks are not served at the tables. It... more travel advice
sjazeerah's Related Pages
Helsinki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home"
- "Helsinki - bears, skaters and religion"
- "19/1 Just returned from Helsinki"
- "Where Slavic charm & Nordic simplicity meet"
- "Helsinki at your service"
- "Helsinki, this is where I come from"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsinki
- Hotels in Helsinki
- Transportation in Helsinki
- Nightlife in Helsinki
- Restaurants in Helsinki
- Shopping in Helsinki
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsinki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helsinki
- 9 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Helsinki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsinki
Photos in HelsinkiSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Düsseldorf Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riyadh Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al `Ula Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Solingen Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Corleone Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Sitges Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Medina Intro, 3 photos
- Mintaqat Ha'il Intro, 3 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo