"Believe it or not but it's my passion" Riyadh by sjazeerah

Riyadh Travel Guide: 566 reviews and 1,125 photos

AHLAN WA SAHLAN

Let the unknown beauty give you a brief survey of the suburbs Akariyah and Olaya in modern downtown Riyadh.

Dira: Mutawa - Haus

Or shall we call it: House of fear or respect?
To be honest: You might feel a little bit strange when passing it between Fort Musmak and the great mosque.

Dira: old town / residential area

T H A N K S to the inhabitants of these houses who still keep alive the very few remaining traditional houses in Riyadh.

• Pros:climate and sun, female compounds strictly forbidden for men :-))
  • Cons:You get a plastic bag wherever you buy even the smallest item
  • In a nutshell:Restrictions are a challenge.
  • Last visit to Riyadh: Apr 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 21, 2006

• Dec 31, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Accept my membership ,I got so boring from this situations this my email and phone no kamal_kma@msn.com 966552000160

• Dec 7, 2009 at 3:51 AM

the problem is from where to get a couple in Riyadh :D

• Apr 9, 2009 at 10:07 AM

thanks for the directions ,but we seem to have lost the last part. We turned after the reserve right and saw the hill on the left but there are many hills and the road continues ...how far from the reserve turn off ...

• Jan 15, 2009 at 8:49 AM

hi i am new to riyadh , want to mix up with some friends How to contact the HASH ppl in Riyad?

• Oct 23, 2008 at 4:21 AM

Your page is a welcome relief - I recently moved to Riyadh and am struck by negative perception of this great city, even locals. Very interested in Hash groups - could you direct me toward joining? Thank you for your positive attitude about Riyadh!

• Apr 15, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Hi I am new Riyadh and please I would like to be refered to such events!!! The westerners I am with are old and married so they have a clue about these kinds of parties and thanks in advance :)

• Sep 28, 2007 at 5:14 AM

How to contact the HASH ppl in Riyad?

• May 5, 2007 at 12:29 AM

Could you refer me to a Hash group? I am new to Riyadh, with very few westeners in my company - so getting this referral will be difficult.

• The_Saudi_Dude's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2007 at 10:49 PM

I'm a Saudi .. and it is hard for me to understand that there are actually some people who love this awful city .. and you are one of the few westerns who talk good about "The Hiya'a" .. that's a bit strange .. are you being logical .. ?!

• May 20, 2006 at 11:23 AM

Greetings I agree with you Sir, I live here in Saudi Arabia and represent an agent of making clothes factory. And I have some customers in Suaika who buy some models from me. Thank you

sjazeerah Used To Live Here!

Badges & Stats in Riyadh