"Believe it or not but it's my passion" Riyadh by sjazeerah
Riyadh Travel Guide: 571 reviews and 1,140 photos
Let the unknown beauty give you a brief survey of the suburbs Akariyah and Olaya in modern downtown Riyadh.
Or shall we call it: House of fear or respect?
To be honest: You might feel a little bit strange when passing it between Fort Musmak and the great mosque.
T H A N K S to the inhabitants of these houses who still keep alive the very few remaining traditional houses in Riyadh.
- Pros:climate and sun, female compounds strictly forbidden for men :-))
- Cons:You get a plastic bag wherever you buy even the smallest item
- In a nutshell:Restrictions are a challenge.
This lower-cost souq is used by locals (lower and middle class) and expatriates especially women. The souq provides all... more travel advice
- long, warm trousers/pants like a jeans - warm socks and proper shoes (best prevention to flus) - warm... more travel advice
sjazeerah's Related Pages
Riyadh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Riyadh..My New HOME"
- "Welcome to the MidWest - erm... Middle East"
- "Riyadh, 5 Million of Inhabitants from All Over"
- "home sweet home"
- "ý19 an hour,I'll go"
- "Believe it or not but it's my passion"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riyadh
- Hotels in Riyadh
- Transportation in Riyadh
- Nightlife in Riyadh
- Restaurants in Riyadh
- Shopping in Riyadh
- Warnings and Dangers in Riyadh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Riyadh
- 11 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Riyadh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riyadh
Top 10 Pages
- Düsseldorf Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riyadh Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Al `Ula Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Solingen Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Corleone Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Medina Intro, 3 photos
- Sitges Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Mintaqat Ha'il Intro, 3 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 photos