"It's a nice place to live and visit." Tiverton by lionreb
Tiverton Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 49 photos
Coastal Roasters has the finest coffee in all of Rhode island and is facing the Basin (harbor) for a beautiful view. There is a beach a few steps away called Grinnel's beach and the town dock is also there. Be careful to park in a legal spot and watch the traffic before you cross the street.
- Pros:Nice sunsets
- Cons:Not too much niightlife..
Whether you like to wade in the water, swim, fish or boat there are ways to do it in Tiverton. The water temperature... more travel advice
- Home Grown Food- Local Produce..
- More on the subject of Coffee
- Be aware of the need to watch for Ticks!
lionreb's Related Pages
Tiverton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's a nice place to live and visit."
- "Tiptoe Through Tiverton"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tiverton
- Transportation in Tiverton
- Restaurants in Tiverton
- Shopping in Tiverton
- Warnings and Dangers in Tiverton
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tiverton
- 13 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tiverton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tiverton
- Posted in Travel England Forum "Pounds aren't cheap!"
- updated a Tiverton Travel Page "It's a nice place to live and visit."
- Wrote a Review Home Grown Food- Local Produce.. in Tiverton Local Customs
- Commented on one of gilabrand's Tiverton travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Anything can be Restored.."
Photos in TivertonSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Tiverton Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Newport Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhode Island Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados 2 reviews, 5 photos
- New York State Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portsmouth 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Israel Intro, 2 photos
- New Jersey 2 reviews
- Adamsville 2 reviews
- Canada Intro, 1 photo, 1 travelogue