"From Big Cities to little towns and Solitude" Rhode Island by lionreb

Rhode Island Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 6 photos

Depends what you are looking for..

Most people begin their travel with a trip to a big city and then fan out into the countryside for excusions into nature, historical sites, and more peace and quiet. A bit of solitude can be built into your travel planning. It's good for the head! And wedding photos don't have to be taken in the hall.

• Intro Written Jul 8, 2005

• ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2006 at 6:24 PM

I love RI and have many really wonderful memories of some years of my childhood there. Went back last summer for a visit and can't wait to return.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2006 at 5:01 AM

Hi there enjoyed the wedding pic on the rocks. Reviewed your page in the past, but seems you have updated. Looks good.

• zuriga's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2006 at 12:58 AM

I miss New England now that I'm living in the olde England:-) We had good friends in Cumberland and went to Newport once in awhile. I want a mansion!

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2005 at 11:29 PM

Mmmm, I loved Providence. So Charming and so many good memories. To bad my camera disappeared so I have no pics from back then. (1981) Well guess that means we will have to go back! Joyce

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2005 at 5:42 AM

Next visit, I would love to see the mansions! Hey, I see you've added tips. Le'at, le'at.

lionreb

“"there's no place like home", Be At Home Wherever You Are!”

Badges & Stats in Rhode Island

Have you been to Rhode Island?