"Chiclayo, Peru; The Friendly City" Top 5 Page for this destination Chiclayo by Doug1054
Chiclayo Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 53 photos
Chiclayo is a prosperous agricultural center with friendly people. The city is clean and has a beautiful park along a river. The Muses park has several gazebos with Greco-Roman Muses statues.
Several famous archealogical sites such as the tombs in Sipan, the Bruenig Museum, and the Royal Tombs of Sipan Museum located 15 minutes away in Lambayeque.
Nice place to visit.
- Pros:Nice city, cheap from Lima, great Mochica Culture Museums
- Cons:Most sites 15-30 miles from city, muddy side streets
- In a nutshell:A friendly city, great archealogical culture/ sites/ museums
Monsefu is a city of artisan's known for making embroidered men's and women's clothing. There also are the napkins and... more travel advice
This hotel was outstanding. The staff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant was excellent with helpful wait staff.... more travel advice
Doug1054's Related Pages
Chiclayo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chiclayo, Peru; The Friendly City"
- "Chiclayo and the sorounding archeological marvels"
- "Chiclayo - a great place to visit"
- "Mr. Sipan's Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chiclayo
- Hotels in Chiclayo
- Transportation in Chiclayo
- Restaurants in Chiclayo
- Shopping in Chiclayo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chiclayo
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chiclayo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiclayo
- updated a Chiclayo Travel Page "Chiclayo, Peru; The Friendly City"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Chiclayo, Peru; The Friendly City"
- Wrote a Review Great Location to buy embroidered clothing, napkin in Chiclayo Shopping
Photos in ChiclayoSee All Photos (5)
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiclayo Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Calca Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.