"Have Pub Guide, will travel" Beer by StevenSarah
Beer Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 10 photos
Tradition - when it rains, head for the nearest comfortable looking bar / pub.
Picture is of the classic Shepherd Neame brew, 'Bishop's Finger'. Nickname is, of course, 'Nun's Delight'.
- Pros:Tasty, refreshing, with interesting local quirks
- Cons:Shouldn't drink too much in the middle of a long walk
- In a nutshell:Nothing like a nice pint
StevenSarah's Related Pages
Beer Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beer
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Beer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beer
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Beer Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aegina Island Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 photos
- Morzine Intro, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 photos
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Brighton 1 review, 1 photo
- Tunbridge Wells 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.