"Just Adelaide!!!" lotombe's Profile
I love the beach and that is just what its all about here in Adelaide and infact Australia as a whole. That's why its my new home which I just happen to love as much as mother Africa.
Adelaide, the capital and biggest city of South Australia is what i call home! And regardless of what the rest of the country think of it, its still a great city with everything every city has to offer and even more! We are a hardworking state in that with less a third the population of Victoria, they can't win against us even in team sports!!!!! The secrets of Adelaide most of which visitors fail to notice untill their stay is almost over include the wine regions, the art galleries& meseums, great seaside cafeterias, bars and cocktail lounges at the bay, henley beach and brighton. So make sure you don't forget your visa is running out if you you are an ovearseas traveller as the laid back attitude will make you forget osama bin laden is still on the run!! its pretty easy to explore with some great bus service including free bus service within the city, and one more thing; there are also free city sightseeing open-top double decker buses to show visitors places of attractions. For that all you have to do is just hop on and you are touring a city with some of the most attractive views the country has to offer. Having said these a lot needs to be done if the "easthern big brothers" are to shut up and give us the respect we deserve! But without having to get wet anymore on arrival or departure at the airport we are heading the right direction. ALLEZ ADELAIDE ALLEZ!
come check out this piece the land downunder , you won't regret with such beaches.
As seen from the north west over looking the oval.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 20 Reviews
- 90 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- updated a Juba Travel Page "Juba here we come!"
- Commented on lotombe's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Main Street Canada"
- Wrote a Review Cruise boat partying about Lake Ontario in Toronto Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Juba Forum "Re: safety concerns"
- lotombe and nikolek are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "THE CHAMP IS HERE!"
Top 10 Pages
- Khartoum Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Juba Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Toronto Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Perth Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Sudan 1 review, 2 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 3 photos