"The city of Alhambra" Granada by Fjordline
Granada Travel Guide: 2,035 reviews and 5,074 photos
After half night in long-distance bus from Madrid, I arrived at Alhambra in the morning. Just about ten people waited there. So I didn't worry about the ticket. Because I would leave for Cordoba in the afternoon, it left me very little time to roam the city. The city looked ordinary, but still different from its European peers. It was southern Spain.
Fjordline's Related Pages
Granada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Granada"
- "Much More Than The Alhambra"
- "And How to fall in love with a city...."
- "Feel of Old Islam in Spain"
- "Beautiful architecture and fantastic views!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Granada
- Hotels in Granada
- Transportation in Granada
- Nightlife in Granada
- Restaurants in Granada
- Shopping in Granada
- Warnings and Dangers in Granada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Granada
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Granada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Granada
Photos in GranadaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergen Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Suzhou Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Monselice Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Capri Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Zell am See Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Salerno Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Montagnana Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.