"Mantova---A historical town" Mantova by Fjordline
Mantova Travel Guide: 103 reviews and 296 photos
If you are from a large modern city, Mantova will not appeal too much to you. Some places of this city really need refurbishment. But if you really want to understand Italy and its culture, Mantova will not disappoint you. Walking in the almost empty street, I felt as if returning to my childhood. How I missed that time.
Fjordline's Related Pages
Mantova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City Full Of Art, Churches, Palazzos, and Lakes"
- "Mantova: a little lost paradise"
- "Surrounded with three lakes"
- "Mantova and Mantegna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mantova
- Hotels in Mantova
- Transportation in Mantova
- Nightlife in Mantova
- Restaurants in Mantova
- Shopping in Mantova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mantova
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mantova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mantova
Photos in MantovaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergen Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Suzhou Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Monselice Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Capri Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Zell am See Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Salerno Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Montagnana Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.
Latest Mantova hotel reviews
- Albergo San Lorenzo
- 2 Reviews & Opinions