"An interesting small town" Monselice by Fjordline
Monselice Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 60 photos
Monselice is a very small town with a hill. When I came here, there was a local fair going on. So I bought some oranges. I came here for the villa which located up the hill. Unfortunately, the door was closed so I could only take a few pictures.
Along the road up to the castle, there is also a villa. I was unable to climb in. This photo is just a peep from the... more travel advice
Fjordline's Related Pages
Monselice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monselice, Just out of Padova"
- "An interesting small town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monselice
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Monselice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monselice
Photos in MonseliceSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergen Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Suzhou Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Monselice Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Capri Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Salerno Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Zell am See Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Montagnana Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.