"Montagnana - The medieval town" Montagnana by Fjordline
Montagnana Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 88 photos
If you were tired of the chaotic cities along the Milano - Venezia train line, it would be nice to change to a paralleled line between Monselice and Mantova linking many small towns within the Padova Region. Montagnana is the best one of them.
Fjordline's Related Pages
Montagnana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Montagnana, finalmente"
- "A medieval and magic town"
- ""Away From the Ordinary Flow of Time""
- "Montagnana - The medieval town"
- "Montagnana is a gate in time"
- "Montagnana in a foggy day"
- "Montagnana, just south-west of Padua."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montagnana
- Hotels in Montagnana
- Nightlife in Montagnana
- Restaurants in Montagnana
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Montagnana
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Montagnana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montagnana
Photos in MontagnanaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergen Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Suzhou Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Monselice Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Capri Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Zell am See Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Salerno Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Montagnana Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.