"Media - Everybody's Hometown!" Media by Treefrogfloyd
Media Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
My husband and I moved to Media, PA in January 2001, but he has had family in the area for his whole life. I LOVE the fact that I can walk to the library, the local Acme, the trolley station, etc, etc.
- Pros:Walkability, location to 95 and 476
- Cons:Town closes down at 5 pm most nights, except restaurants.
- In a nutshell:Home, sweet home!
This place has a fun atmosphere. There are quotations from famous people written on the walls, on the tables, and even... more travel advice
Treefrogfloyd's Related Pages
Media Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Media, PA"
- "Media - Everybody's Hometown!"
- "Delaware County Seat"
- "Andreaska's new Media Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Media
- Hotels in Media
- Transportation in Media
- Restaurants in Media
- Shopping in Media
- Warnings and Dangers in Media
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Media
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Media?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Media
- Philadelphia Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- New Orleans Intro, 2 reviews
- Media Intro, 2 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valley Forge Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.