"Living in Bahrain" Bahrain by xty
Bahrain Travel Guide: 643 reviews and 1,501 photos
Kingdom of Bahrain is a small country in Middle East with around 700 thousands population (Arabian, Indian/Pakistani, Philipino, European/American as the majority) with Manama as the capital city. It is one of the liberal/westernish countries in the gulf besides UAE.
Bahrain is quite pleasant and secure. You can find most of your daily needs. Facilities and infrastructure are good, it's developing country yet modern.
Visit this pages for more information.
General Tips on Living in Bahrain - Accommodation
General tips on Living in Bahrain - Food/Meals
General tips on Living in Bahrain - Transportation
General tips on Living in Bahrain - Jobs/Career
What you can do in Bahrain
- Pros:Liberal, secure, pleasant, many mall/shopping center, good infrastructure
- Cons:As mostly in other Gulf countries, it's very hot in summer. Not many choices of sightseeing and entertainment places.
- In a nutshell:Small but pleasant, secure, modern
This is one of Lebanese/Middle Eastern restaurant/food stall in Bahrain. It serves great choices of food, including... more travel advice
This is the biggest mosque in Bahrain with beautiful Islamic and Arabic architecture. It's gorgeous at night time when... more travel advice
xty's Related Pages
Bahrain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bahrain, the two waters"
- "Bahrain.. An Easy Get Away From Saudi Arabia"
- "Middle East's little Island of Paradise"
- "Bahrain - The Two Seas"
- "Bahrain.."The Land of Life""
- "Bahrain, The Pearl of the Arabian Gulf"
- "Living in Bahrain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bahrain
- Hotels in Bahrain
- Transportation in Bahrain
- Nightlife in Bahrain
- Restaurants in Bahrain
- Shopping in Bahrain
- Warnings and Dangers in Bahrain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bahrain
- 13 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 53 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bahrain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahrain
Photos in BahrainSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Bahrain Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Pulau Bunaken Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Milan Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pulau Siladen Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rayong Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Santo Domingo Intro, 1 review, 1 photo