"Welcome to my birthplace" Iloilo City by RobKSA

Iloilo City Travel Guide: 280 reviews and 890 photos

An old picture in Molo, Iloilo City

A long time ago past, I can't hardly recall the time. However, time is immortal and so do this picture of me and my mom.

Another old picture but I'm bigger

Another old picture from the past taken at the Molo Church, again with my beloved mom.

The Present Molo Church

I left Molo, Iloilo when I was three years old. The church was one of the memories that was etched on my young mind. This new photo given to me by a friend is exactly the same church in my memory.

• Pros:People are friendly, good food, nice environment
  • Cons:Can't think of any
  • In a nutshell:A nice place to live and maybe retire
  • Intro Updated May 26, 2004

• Cess8's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2007 at 1:28 AM

hindi naman isang pitsel grabe, mga baso lang, hehe. Happy tipsy lang, never drunk :) Sana sunod na oktoberfest live appearance na kayong mga virtual attendees :)

• i-s-a's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 9:18 PM

ganda ng photo mo with your mother. i love old photographs...invokes so much memories.

• bike_packer's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2006 at 11:36 PM

i remember the Molo Church. malaki at may malawak na park sa harap. we passed by the place on our way to my wife's homeprovince of antique last april. have not built an iloilo page though.

• Tijavi's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2005 at 9:11 PM

Hey Rob, kamusta ka na dira? I'm so glad to met another Ilonggo in VT. For more of a taste of home, please feel free to visit my Iloilo page. It's still under construction, but I hope it could help as your link to our lovely hometown. Halong!

• syllybabe's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2004 at 8:25 PM

My mom's from Iloilo also. Thanks for visiting my Bangkok page. :-)

RobKSA

“At the end of the rainbow”

Badges & Stats in Iloilo City

Have you been to Iloilo City?

Latest Activity in Iloilo City