"Sand and sun in Ras Tanura" Ras Tanura by RobKSA
Ras Tanura Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
Not a whale really but a wall at the Ras Tanura Surf House dining area. A friendly welcome to one of the Eastern Province's more livable oil camp.
Saudi Aramco's Ras Tanura oil refinery is not just oil and oil. Within its compound is this community beside a stuning beach. It is located in the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia, north of Dhahran.
To my right is the beach. The structure behind the palm tree is Cafe Najar. Further are the outside umbrellas of the Surf House.
- Pros:Sand, sun, and opportunities
- Cons:Can get smoggy sometimes due to oil ref exhaust
- In a nutshell:An enclave for oil workers
RobKSA's Related Pages
Ras Tanura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ras Tanura On The Beautiful Persian Gulf"
- "Sand and sun in Ras Tanura"
- "RT Tour"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ras Tanura
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ras Tanura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ras Tanura
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dhahran Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Catanauan Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Ras Tanura Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Iloilo City Intro, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Bahrain Intro, 2 photos
- Seoul Intro, 1 photo
- Roxas City Intro, 1 photo