"Sherbrooke: Southern Québec" Sherbrooke by lcloh
Sherbrooke Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 29 photos
went to sherbrooke twice in my life thus far.. once for a conference with the rest of the ontario and quebec doctoral universities; another time as an unplanned stop on my way to maine. really cold, but lots of nice hilltop views. this city is really hilly. big university town as there is the university of sherbrooke around.
- Pros:city nestled in the mountains, small-town quebec feel
- Cons:need to speak french to get around here, really cold in the winter
- In a nutshell:a little piece of europe in canada!
lcloh's Related Pages
Sherbrooke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Deus_ultima's new Eastern Townships"
- "Sherbrooke: Southern Québec"
- "Chrystalain's new Magog Page"
- "RhondaRuth's new Sherbrooke Page"
- "Sherbrooke, Quebec"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sherbrooke
- Hotels in Sherbrooke
- Nightlife in Sherbrooke
- Restaurants in Sherbrooke
- Warnings and Dangers in Sherbrooke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sherbrooke
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sherbrooke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sherbrooke
- Montreal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Sherbrooke Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Isla Margarita 1 review, 1 photo
- Barcelona 1 review
No friends yet.