Delhi Tourist Trap Tips by RAJASTHANBYCAR Top 5 Page for this destination
Delhi Tourist Traps: 42 reviews and 32 photos
New Delhi Railway Station
Please carefull when you visit in India mostely Railway Station, Airport and another Important tourist Place.You find the Touts like, May i help you, I am belong Goverment of India tourists help, etc.
On 11th Feb 2005 happen with my tourist is this.
Dear Mr Mahavir ,
when we were at the station we ask somebody for the entrance you mentioned. Then he saw the telefon number on my paper. He dialed on his mobile phone and gave me the phone. I thougt it was you that I was talking to. Wasn`t it You?
Dear Mr. Yadav,
I feel very sorry about all that. I thought I know most of the tricks of the
people who work with tourists, but this man was very clever. I realy thought
that you have annother customer and for this case you work with an office to
make shure that I will get another driver. After the travell with the train we
were tired and in that moment not very clever. Please write all your custerms
when you want to meet them that they shall not go with other people.
Unique Suggestions: Avoid and Don't belive them Please.
Fun Alternatives: when you miss your Resiver on the Railway Station/Airport. Please Dial the number your self or check the number there you want to call or find Relaible Place to confrom for all details otherwise get a problem that is you never have been in your Dream.
Mahatma Ghandhi Dandi March
when you travel in Delhi be careful of touts/Auto Driver they want to take you to Tourist office free of coast or even less Price.But they may never take you to the right Place of Tourist Office.There are lots of place with a big sign board of tourist Information,Be careful when you deal with them.
Unique Suggestions: Don't belive themTake Taxi from your hotel.Then it will be the responsibility of Hotel authorities.Learn a few words of Hindi and a lot of people might think you have been living here for a while and hence you are familiar with the place.
Fun Alternatives: Never travel/walk alone late evening/night. Donot wear heavy jewellery and display heavy cash .Donot wear to less cloths or too mutch make-up. lots of touts always keep your eyes your beongings. Many guys looking to find womens for sex......but they can do nothing untill you support them ..... Just ignore strangers.......on streets .
Many forgenirs like to have sex , please do not show that you are tempted for fun .
Govt. of India Tourist Office is on 88 Janpath Road Connaught Ph 23320005 Or contact Tourist Police have a nice trip surely.
More Reviews (92)
- See All Tomb of Khan-I-Khana
- See All Chhatarpur Temple
- See All Ambience Mall
- See All Close to Airport
- Geting Around Delhi
RAJASTHANBYCAR's Related Pages
Delhi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Delhi"
- "Capital city of India Delle"
- "Like the cats, this city had seven lives"
- "Shahjahanabad, as old as its history ...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Delhi
- Hotels in Delhi
- Transportation in Delhi
- Nightlife in Delhi
- Restaurants in Delhi
- Shopping in Delhi
- Warnings and Dangers in Delhi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Delhi
- 94 Reviews
- 305 Photos
- 20 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Delhi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delhi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delhi Intro, 94 reviews, 310 photos
- State of Rajasthan Intro, 100 reviews, 288 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agra Intro, 54 reviews, 143 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 34 reviews, 125 photos
- India Intro, 40 reviews, 104 photos
- Udaipur Intro, 26 reviews, 106 photos
- State of Madhya Pradesh Intro, 33 reviews, 98 photos
- State of Haryana Intro, 31 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Himachal Pradesh Intro, 37 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Uttar Pradesh Intro, 40 reviews, 83 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (39)
- Red Fort- 118 Reviews, 288 Photos
- Qutab Minar- 86 Reviews, 242 Photos
- Chandni Chowk- 35 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Jami Masjid- 43 Reviews, 114 Photos
- Humayun Tomb- 66 Reviews, 180 Photos
- India Gate- 39 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Lotus Temple- 20 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Presidential Palace - Rashtrapati Bhawan- 12 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Raj Ghat- 25 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Birla Temple- 11 Reviews, 23 Photos
See All Delhi Things to Do