"HELLO!" shuguang's Profile

Nice to meet you !

Hi, welcome to the home. The host is the one who often forget her age , gender and even where she is in. She love nature, life and peace.

On the National Day holiday, I happened to know a place, Yang Hu Gou, good for looking at red maple leaves, which is about 170 kilometers away from my city, Shenyang. Hardly do I go around on a public holiday, unless I'd like to see more people. Then after the holiday, we selected a clear day and drove with my family members and two friends to Yang Hu Gou.

Long time ago, autumn is the last season I like. The dry fallen yellow leaves always made me feel sad, especially to think of the coming coldest season. Although the yellow world is also beautiful, it is short time.
Nowadays, I'd rather just enjoy the wonderful world than think of other. Today I found autumn is a magical season. It looks like God draws an oil painting on nature. The peasants are busy reaping a field of wheat. Grapes, apples, oranges and persimmons get sweet. Trucks of vegetables of the season are driving to cities. Vegetables being dried in the sun make another life picture. Hum, I get the life smell...

Confucius said, "The wise enjoy water, the humane enjoy mountains." I am not the wise, but I do like the quiet clear stream.

The red maple leaves looks like bright flame, dancing with wind. They show the last refulgence in a year.

A budlet leave of a maple grows to the green leave, gets to the yellow, then the red, and falls down to earth or in water which nourish the root of the maple. Isn't the life course of the maple leave like a human’s life ?

• Intro Updated Oct 23, 2011

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Happy Birthday

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2012 at 8:01 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you all the best and healthy to keep travelling in coming years.

• SapineKuu's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2008 at 5:58 AM

Hi Dawn, Hope you are keeping safe and well during of the terrible natural disasters I have heard about on the news.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2008 at 5:22 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Gung Hay Fat Choy!♫•:*¨`*:•Happy New Chinese Year! •:*¨`*:•♫ Xin Nian Kuai Le!ღthe year of Wu Zi ღthe Year of the Rat•:*¨`*:•♫

• Onedragon's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2007 at 12:59 AM

Dawn How has work been ???

• shikokuzen's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2007 at 1:30 AM

flows the river around over and under never stopping wedded to the sea

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Wo de ma! (Ni de ma?) A new Dawn!

• nhcram's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2006 at 6:01 AM

Happy birthday x

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2006 at 5:54 AM

Heya.. Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to you ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Greetings from Malaysia~~K~~

• joysweet's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2006 at 1:44 AM

mabuhay! birthday greetings from manila, philippines! happy travels! :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!