"St Louis and the Missouri Ozarks are my playground" vanderlust's Profile
A monument to mark the westward expansion into the uncharted territories of the west by pioneers, treasure seekers and explorers
Once a bustling train hub, now a shopping mall and hotel
Busch Stadium is due for complete demolition after the 2005 baseball season. Parts will be dismantled during the 2005 season while the new Busch stadium is constructed.
A beautiful piece of history and is just across from the Old Cathedral and the Arch in downtown. It was the location of the Dred Scott court battle that dates back to pre-civil war.
Southwestern Missouri has an abundance of rivers, streams and lakes.
Lake of the Ozarks is about 250 miles west of StL.
My favorite pastime locally is canoeing and kayaking on ozark streams. This is Jam up cave on the Jacks Fork River in southern Missouri. It is a part of the Ozarks National Riverways.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 100 Reviews
- 199 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- Posted in Travel U. S. Virgin Islands Forum "Re: Are USVI-BVI accommodation..."
- updated a St. John Travel Page "St. John US Virgin Islands"
- Commented on buenababe's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Canoeing Missouri Float Streams"
- Wrote a Review Canoeing Missouri Float Streams in Missouri Off The Beaten Path
updated their Profile Page "St Louis and the Missouri Ozarks are my playground"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Missouri Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint John Intro, 3 reviews, 33 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Austria Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Maui Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Line Islands Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- San Diego Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.