Yellowstone National Park Restaurant Tips by travelgourmet
Yellowstone National Park Restaurants: 54 reviews and 86 photos
Old Faithful Inn Lunch Buffet
Okay! This may not be up to travelgourmet's style of eating, but after hiking around in the morning looking at all the mud pots, geysers, waterfalls, and many buffalo, deer, and fowl, I feel that comfort food and plenty of it, gets one ready for a busy afternoon.
The Old Faithful Inn has a very large restaurant that tourists and those staying in the hotel start lining up for lunch about 15 minutes before opening. The buffet was just average and the a la carte menu looked more inviting, but this is where to fill up on energy makers and not gourmet delites.
Breakfast buffet is served from 6:30 am till 10:30 am
Lunch, buffet or menu, is served from 11:30 am till 2:30 pm
Dinner is served from 5:00pm till 10 pm
Favorite Dish: Typical buffet offerings and the good part was the decor with a large amount of woods used and designs to panel and cover this dining room.
Address: Old Faithful Inn across from the famous Geyser
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Inside Yellowstone National Park, Montana/Wyoming
Phone: 307 545-4999
More Reviews (5)
travelgourmet's Related Pages
Yellowstone National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yellowstone National Park, My Neighbor"
- "Incredible Yellowstone National Park"
- "Yellowstone National Park was fantastic"
- "Yellowstone National Park"
- "Yellowstone: Hot springs and shifting landscapes"
- "Yellowstone!.... a dream come true!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yellowstone National Park
- Hotels in Yellowstone National Park
- Transportation in Yellowstone National Park
- Nightlife in Yellowstone National Park
- Restaurants in Yellowstone National Park
- Shopping in Yellowstone National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Yellowstone National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yellowstone National Park
- 6 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 39 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Yellowstone National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yellowstone National Park
- Posted in Travel Hawaii (State of) Forum "Re: Two or three islands in 3 weeks"
- updated a Yellowstone National Park Travel Page "Yellowstone National Park"
- Uploaded a Video to Yellowstone National Park
- Uploaded a Photo to "DO NOT FEED THE WILD LIFE"
- Wrote a Review CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK about Wildlife in Yellowstone National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of KimberlyAnn's Yellowstone National Park travel pages
Photos in Yellowstone National ParkSee All Photos (29)
Videos in Yellowstone National ParkSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Westlake Village Intro, 30 reviews, 198 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 29 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Avalon Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 26 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 14 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Obispo Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Temecula Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (95)
- Geysers/hot springs- 171 Reviews, 392 Photos
- Mammoth Hot Springs- 62 Reviews, 120 Photos
- Wildlife- 67 Reviews, 146 Photos
- Old Faithful- 48 Reviews, 94 Photos
- Waterfalls- 44 Reviews, 105 Photos
- Grand Canyon- 60 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Morning Glory Pool- 9 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Hayden Valley- 11 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Tower Falls- 14 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Yellowstone Lake- 13 Reviews, 29 Photos