"PARK CITY, UTAH ALL SEASON RESORT TOWN" Park City by travelgourmet
Park City Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 389 photos
Park City, Utah. In winter, you think of snow and skiing, snowboarding, night life, restaurants and bars. In summer, you think of a cooler climate at 7,000 ft. with lots of boutiques, night life, restaurants and bars. The quaint Historic Main Street in Park City is where the tourists go for fun after the ski slopes or a day of touring, depending on the season. The highlight is all the excitement and glamour that the annual Sundance Film Festival brings to Park City. There is also the Utah Olympic Park, just before town, that was the site of many of the events at the 2002 Winter Olympics, Salt Lake City.
Park City is only about 35 minutes away by car from Salt Lake City. There are over 50 restaurants on Historic Main Street in Old Town Park City. That should be enough food choices for anyone's taste. Of course, with restaurants there must be bars and Old Town has over a dozen to drink yourself silly just during happy hour. Shopping up and down Main Street for everything your heart desires and over 60 outlet stores in Park City. Surely, an all season resort town.
- Pros:Everything for a winter or summer day or two of fun.
- Cons:Winter is crowded and Summer is quiet
- In a nutshell:Park City, a resort for all seasons.
The Utah Olympic Park is located in Park City just before you get to the historic Old Town center. Tours are offered at... more travel advice
Something about the mountain air makes one get hungry. Nothing to me satisfies that quest for food than an Italian... more travel advice
travelgourmet's Related Pages
Park City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiing Paradise & Sundance Film Fest!!!"
- "Park City, Utah.............Ahh, Paradise"
- "Winter Wonderland"
- "A "Flying" Park City"
- "Park City, UT and the Sundance Film Festival"
- "PARK CITY, UTAH ALL SEASON RESORT TOWN"
- "BigRockStar's Park City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Park City
- Hotels in Park City
- Transportation in Park City
- Nightlife in Park City
- Restaurants in Park City
- Shopping in Park City
- Warnings and Dangers in Park City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Park City
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (109)
Have you been to Park City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Park City
Photos in Park CitySee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Westlake Village Intro, 30 reviews, 198 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 29 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Avalon Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 26 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 14 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Obispo Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Temecula Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues