"TWIN FALLS , IDAHO" Top 5 Page for this destination Twin Falls by travelgourmet
Twin Falls Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 90 photos
Idaho. Home to the famous potato. The winding Snake River with a fascinating bridge spanning the gorge. The thunderous Shoshone Falls is a wonderful surprise.The Falls are in a State Park and there is an entrance fee, but well worth it. The Falls are magnificent and there are outcroping viewpoints that get you up close and personal. Great for photo ops.
Twin Falls, Idaho has it all. Yep!!! Well worth the visit to see Americana at it's best. The great outdoors and the city as well, blend into what America is all about. There is a fair amount of traffic and gamblers know that Jackpot Nevada is just down the street. Well, almost. It is about 46 miles away. Casinos are waiting.
- Pros:The scenery is fantastic
- Cons:A long way to get there.
- In a nutshell:To see the Snake River at sunset is worth the trip.
Twin Falls, Idaho has the Snake River running through it, well it really is north of the city and not much after the... more travel advice
Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls, Idaho is 212 feet high, some 40 feet higher than Niagara Falls. The shear beauty of the... more travel advice
travelgourmet's Related Pages
Twin Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "3 Highlights of Twin Falls, Idaho"
- "TWIN FALLS , IDAHO"
- "Twin Falls/Shoshone Falls"
- "Twin Falls - Centre of the Magic Valley"
- "Snake River, baby!!"
- "Twin Falls Idaho."
- "rpyne's new Twin Falls Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Twin Falls
- Hotels in Twin Falls
- Transportation in Twin Falls
- Restaurants in Twin Falls
- Shopping in Twin Falls
- Warnings and Dangers in Twin Falls
- See All...
Explore the World
- South America
- Morrow Mountain State Park Hotels
- Ayuthaya Hotels
- Den Helder
- Isla Mujeres
- Arraial do Cabo
- Province of Nueva Ecija
- Talimena State Park Hotels
- Vico Equense
- Bassano del Grappa
- Province of Ilocos Norte Hotels
- Lake Tahoe State Park
- Carmel Highlands Hotels
- Estado de Jalisco
- Machu Picchu
- Raiwala Hotels
- San Vicente de la Barquera
Badges & Stats in Twin Falls
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Twin Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Twin Falls
Photos in Twin FallsSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Westlake Village Intro, 28 reviews, 180 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 29 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Avalon Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 26 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 14 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Obispo Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 15 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Temecula Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (89)
Latest Twin Falls hotel reviews
- AmeriTel Inn Twin Falls
- 232 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Comfort Inn Twin Falls
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls
- 79 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Shilo Inn Twin Falls Suites
- 110 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Hampton Inn Twin Falls Idaho
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 23, 2013