Temecula Hotel Tips by travelgourmet Top 5 Page for this destination
Temecula Hotels: 3,233 reviews and 11 photos
MODERN AND ARTISTIC
First class all the way. The Pechanga Resort and Casino is owned by the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians. They have been in the Temecula valley for over 10,000 years and have been successful in making their land return to glory with the building of the Resort and Casino. The hotel resort has beautiful guest rooms and suites with a full spa called the Spa Pechanga that has a great steam sauna that helps to take the sting out of the casino.
The casino is the largest in the entire western United States with 3,400 Vegas-style slot machines, 133 table games, and a poker room with 54 tables. Place your bet and go along for the ride. Colorful and noisy with a large non-smoking gambling area.
Want just the getaway. No problem. The hotel resort has a seasonal pool and sundeck with private cabanas to go along with the health club and spa. But, that's not all. Thinking of golf? The Journey at Pechanga is a world class golf course designed by Arthur Hills and his team at Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest & Associates, with hills and water throughout the course. I did not play but it looks inviting.
To top it all off, you really don't have to leave the property with eight restaurants, including a buffet, as well as great entertainment venues that include "The Eagle's Nest", a roof top nightclub. You have to go up just to look out and see the city lights.
Unique Qualities: The best part of staying at the Pechanga Resort & Casino is that there is always something to do either at the resort/casino or nearby in the Temecula Wine Country or Old Town Temecula.
Address: 45000 Pechanga Parkway, Temecula, CA 92592
Comparison: about average
Directions: From the I-15, take the Temecula Parkway exit. Turn east on Temecula Parkway and travel approximately one (1) mile east to Pechanga Parkway and turn right. Travel approximately one (1) mile to Pechanga Resort & Casino.
ROADWAY INN "OLD TOWN"
The Roadway Inn is a motel, plain and simple. No more, no less. Clean rooms, good amenities, a pool and spa with free parking. If you want a motel in the Old Town section of Temecula, then this is the one for you. Priced right, as well.
Unique Qualities: Nothing outstanding but nothing against the motel that has what a weary road traveler wants. A clean room and decent bed.
Address: 28718 FRONT STREET, Temecula, CA 92590
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: On Front Street, in "Old Town" near the gateway sign.
More Reviews (15)
- See All MAURICE CAR'RIE WINERY VICTORIAN...
- See All PANCAKE HEAVEN AT PANCAKE HOUSE
- See All NOT JUST OLD BUT AN ANTIQUE
- HOT AIR BALLOONING, OH BOY!!!
travelgourmet's Related Pages
Temecula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TEMECULA, WINE AND DINE DESTINATION"
- "Temecula~Old Town"
- "Wineries, Golf Courses, and Casinos..."
- "My sister VTer Jumpingwithnorman got married here!"
- "Wine, Balloons, Great Schools"
- "Side Trip to Temecula"
- "KristinaLMF's new Temecula page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Temecula
- Hotels in Temecula
- Nightlife in Temecula
- Restaurants in Temecula
- Shopping in Temecula
- Warnings and Dangers in Temecula
- See All...
Explore the World
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa
- Alvalade hotel
- The Hideaway Club Hotel
- Broadway Inn
- Hotel Masseria Torre Coccaro
- Beach House Seaside Resort
- Belhurst - Chambers in the Castle
- Elmbank Hotel
- Ke Nani Kai Resort
- Country Hearth Columbus Tx
- Casa Gonzalez
- Helios Spa Hotel
- Palmyra Hotel
- Park Hyatt Stanhope
Badges & Stats in Temecula
- 17 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (97)
Have you been to Temecula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Temecula
- Posted in Travel Honolulu Forum "Re: Cabin/bungalow holiday..."
- Commented on one of malianrob's Temecula travel pages
- updated a Temecula Travel Page "TEMECULA, WINE AND DINE DESTINATION"
- Wrote a Review TEMECULA'S HOT SPOT in Temecula Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "TEMECULA'S HOT SPOT"
- Uploaded a Video to Temecula
Photos in TemeculaSee All Photos (66)
Videos in TemeculaSee All Videos (3)
Read real reviews about Temecula Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Westlake Village Intro, 30 reviews, 198 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 29 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Avalon Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 26 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 14 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Obispo Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Temecula Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Temecula hotel reviews
- La Vindemia Bed & Breakfast
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Loma Vista Bed and Breakfast
- 156 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Inn at Churon Winery
- 140 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
- 612 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Pechanga Resort And Casino
- 290 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Rodeway Inn Temecula
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Hampton Inn and Suites Temecula
- 311 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Temecula Creek Inn
- 294 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013