"TEMECULA, WINE AND DINE DESTINATION" Top 5 Page for this destination Temecula by travelgourmet
Temecula Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 193 photos
Temecula, California is located south of Corona and north of San Diego on the I-15 highway. Easy to reach by car, this is one city that is growing by leaps and bounds. Becoming famous for the wine that is produced in the Temecula Valley, the city also has a wonderful part called "Old Town" that was established in 1859.
Many motels, hotels, B&B's are located in and around Temecula as are Indian Casinos, Pechanga and Pala, for those that want a little Las Vegas with their wine country tasting tour. Pechanga is a mega resort with eight restaurants and over 2000 slot and video gambling games. Old Town grabs the old west and antique stores get the attention. Restaurants and bars line Front Street for a little relaxing time in Old Town.
- In a nutshell:Great California Wine Country in Southern California
First class all the way. The Pechanga Resort and Casino is owned by the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians. They have been... more travel advice
It was party time at the Falkner Winery when the owners Ray and Loretta Falkner celebrated their grand opening in... more travel advice
- See All NOT JUST OLD BUT AN ANTIQUE
- HOT AIR BALLOONING, OH BOY!!!
- See All TEMECULA WINERIES
travelgourmet's Related Pages
Temecula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TEMECULA, WINE AND DINE DESTINATION"
- "Temecula~Old Town"
- "Wineries, Golf Courses, and Casinos..."
- "My sister VTer Jumpingwithnorman got married here!"
- "Wine, Balloons, Great Schools"
- "Side Trip to Temecula"
- "KristinaLMF's new Temecula page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Temecula
- Hotels in Temecula
- Nightlife in Temecula
- Restaurants in Temecula
- Shopping in Temecula
- Warnings and Dangers in Temecula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Temecula
- 17 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Temecula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Temecula
- Posted in Travel Honolulu Forum "Re: Cabin/bungalow holiday..."
- Commented on one of malianrob's Temecula travel pages
- updated a Temecula Travel Page "TEMECULA, WINE AND DINE DESTINATION"
- Wrote a Review TEMECULA'S HOT SPOT in Temecula Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "TEMECULA'S HOT SPOT"
- Uploaded a Video to Temecula
Photos in TemeculaSee All Photos (66)
Videos in TemeculaSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Westlake Village Intro, 30 reviews, 198 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 29 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Avalon Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 26 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 14 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Obispo Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Temecula Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Temecula hotel reviews
- Loma Vista Bed and Breakfast
- 156 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- La Vindemia Bed & Breakfast
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
- 615 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Inn at Churon Winery
- 140 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Pechanga Resort And Casino
- 290 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Temecula Creek Inn
- 296 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2013
- Rodeway Inn Temecula
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Hampton Inn and Suites Temecula
- 313 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013