"Month of May" Paris by travelgourmet
Paris Travel Guide: 23,097 reviews and 57,386 photos
Bonjour! City of lights, city of beauty, city of walking. Love the walk from the left bank along the River. The sights, sounds, and scents are all delicious. I love Paris! I love the people of France. Try to speak a little French and you will get a smile and an attempt by Parisians to speak your native tongue, as well. Viva La France!
My wife and I walked 7 miles one way and back again, always with something new and fascinating to see along the way. Choose any street, they are all exciting and beautiful.
There are many tips on Paris from Parisians that know their city the best. I have but two offerings One is my favorite street in Paris, Rue des Martyrs. I must say that the restaurants in Paris are all excellent, but one stood out for me, in my opinion, and I must include a tip for that one restaurant that made my day. Apprécier!
- Pros:The vibrance of the city. La joie de vivre.
- Cons:I wish I could speak better French. Mais bien sur.
- In a nutshell:I love Paris, in the springtime, for sure, for sure.
Ah, Paris! Be it your first time or tenth, to feel part of this vibrant city walk the streets. One street not to miss... more travel advice
travelgourmet's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 48 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (106)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- Posted in Travel Puerto Vallarta Forum "Re: Rough Seas?"
- Commented on one of travelgourmet's Paris tips
- updated a Paris Travel Page "Month of May"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Walk the foodie street of Paris; Rue des Martyrs"
- Wrote a Review Walk the foodie street of Paris; Rue des Martyrs about Walking in Paris Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Westlake Village Intro, 30 reviews, 198 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solvang Intro, 29 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 139 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Avalon Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 26 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 14 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Obispo Intro, 15 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Temecula Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues