Prague Shopping Tips by leics
Prague Shopping: 259 reviews and 298 photos
Wonderful place to find when you've run out of books to read on holiday! Lots of English language books, fictions and non-fiction, new and secondhand. Well worth a browse; I found an excellent and fascinating book on the Roma which I suspect I'd never otherwise have come across. Prices are about the same as in the UK, a bit less if the exchange rate is right.
There's a cafe next door too, run by the same people.
What to pay: From 100CK-ish for a secondhand paperback.
Address: Krymska 12, Mala Strana
Directions: Also at U Luzickeho Seminare 10 in Stare Mesto
Phone: +420 257531894
More Reviews (34)
- See All Vysehrad 2: the wonderful cemetery
- See All Super hotel, super pub/restaurant
- See All Super location, super value.
- See All A reminder.........
leics' Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 35 Reviews
- 119 Photos
- 495 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (755)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Password forgotten"
- Commented on the Pickpockets, Prague travel guide
- Commented on one of leics's Prague tips
- updated a Prague Travel Page "Uber-twiddly.........."
- Uploaded a Photo to "The wonderful Vysehrad cemetery"
- Wrote a Review Vysehrad 2: the wonderful cemetery about Vysehrad in Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Video to Prague
Videos in PragueSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergamo Intro, 39 reviews, 222 photos, 9 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 36 reviews, 200 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 190 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 43 reviews, 176 photos
- Riga Intro, 31 reviews, 170 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 44 reviews, 155 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 62 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 35 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 33 reviews, 150 photos, 6 travelogues
- Charles Bridge- 438 Reviews, 806 Photos
- Old-Town Hall & Astronomical Clock- 296 Reviews, 490 Photos
- Wenceslas Square- 153 Reviews, 268 Photos
- St. Vitus' Cathedral- 322 Reviews, 571 Photos
- Castle- 300 Reviews, 534 Photos
- Old-Town Square- 266 Reviews, 498 Photos
- Vltava river and bridges- 90 Reviews, 192 Photos
- Church of Our Lady before Tyn- 131 Reviews, 217 Photos
- Golden Lane- 111 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Petrin Tower- 60 Reviews, 124 Photos
See All Prague Things to Do