London Warnings Or Dangers Tips by leics
London Warnings and Dangers: 666 reviews and 459 photos
Pigeons are vermin.
That means they are not protected by law.
They carry diseases and they make a huge and insanitary mess.
They are a real public nuisance in London (and other cities).
Please do not feed them.
Bags too big?
Do be aware that there is a maximum bag size for the British Museum.
You simply will not be able to take large bags inside the museum. Security staff will stop you.
No bag larger than 40x40x50cm is allowed on the premises (not even in the cloakroom deposit areas).
Wheeled bags must be carried or left in the cloakrooms.
You can leave smaller bags, coats in the cloakrooms at a cost of 1.50GBP per item. Maximum size is as above, maximum weight 8kg. Pushchairs (strollers) can be left there for nothing.
More Reviews (33)
- See All Getting inside for free.......
- See All Still remarkably pleasant for its...
- See All Walk the shoreline
- London Stansted airport
leics' Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 35 Reviews
- 200 Photos
- 4,931 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (839)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
- updated a London Travel Page "I seem to be visiting more often these days..."
- Commented on one of leics's London tips
- Wrote a Review Getting inside for free....... about Westminster Abbey in London Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Getting inside for free......."
- Commented on the Golden Tours London, London travel guide
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (200)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 69 reviews, 328 photos, 13 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 45 reviews, 259 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergamo Intro, 44 reviews, 253 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination York Intro, 59 reviews, 197 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 201 photos, 13 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 36 reviews, 200 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 43 reviews, 176 photos
- Riga Intro, 31 reviews, 170 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 44 reviews, 155 photos, 6 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (238)
- Tower of London- 522 Reviews, 924 Photos
- Westminster Abbey- 268 Reviews, 468 Photos
- Hyde Park- 189 Reviews, 395 Photos
- Coke Cola London Eye- 353 Reviews, 575 Photos
- British Museum- 315 Reviews, 578 Photos
- St. Paul's Cathedral- 287 Reviews, 562 Photos
- Buckingham Palace- 420 Reviews, 694 Photos
- Trafalgar Square- 247 Reviews, 446 Photos
- Portobello Road- 66 Reviews, 113 Photos
- Tower Bridge- 308 Reviews, 521 Photos
See All London Things to Do