London Warnings Or Dangers Tips by leics
London Warnings and Dangers: 649 reviews and 421 photos
Pigeons are vermin.
That means they are not protected by law.
They carry diseases and they make a huge and insanitary mess.
They are a real public nuisance in London (and other cities).
Please do not feed them.
Bags too big?
Do be aware that there is a maximum bag size for the British Museum.
You simply will not be able to take large bags inside the museum. Security staff will stop you.
No bag larger than 40x40x50cm is allowed on the premises (not even in the cloakroom deposit areas).
Wheeled bags must be carried or left in the cloakrooms.
You can leave smaller bags, coats in the cloakrooms at a cost of 1.50GBP per item. Maximum size is as above, maximum weight 8kg. Pushchairs (strollers) can be left there for nothing.
More Reviews (31)
- See All Walk the shoreline
- London Stansted airport
- See All We do not abbreviate streetnames.
- See All Good, basic 'Irish' food....
leics' Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 33 Reviews
- 167 Photos
- 4,456 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (645)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Auschwitz Tours"
- Commented on one of DAO's London tips
- Commented on the Huntingdon House Apartments, Kensington, London travel guide
- Wrote a Review Walk the shoreline in London Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Walk the shoreline"
- updated a London Travel Page "I seem to be visiting more often these days..."
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (167)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 49 reviews, 234 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergamo Intro, 39 reviews, 222 photos, 9 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 36 reviews, 200 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 168 photos, 10 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 31 reviews, 170 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 44 reviews, 155 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 62 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Intro, 35 reviews, 153 photos, 5 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 29 reviews, 142 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Haven Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (221)
- Tower of London- 462 Reviews, 762 Photos
- Buckingham Palace.- 398 Reviews, 660 Photos
- British Museum- 295 Reviews, 529 Photos
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben- 374 Reviews, 632 Photos
- Westminster Abbey- 259 Reviews, 447 Photos
- London Eye- 265 Reviews, 455 Photos
- Camden Town, Lock and Market.- 101 Reviews, 180 Photos
- Portobello Road and Notting Hill- 89 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Other Museums and Galleries- 265 Reviews, 584 Photos
- St Pauls Cathedral- 248 Reviews, 420 Photos
See All London Things to Do