My Favorite Pages

England

Travel Map

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta 21 hours ago

Thank you very, very much! Please excuse-me for not having answered you earlier, but last week I was with my husband out of Belgrade from Sunday until Friday, so that I did not visit this site. I spent my birthday on the beautiful mountain of Kopaonik.

aayush.shah May 26, 2016 at 8:26 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Do i require a Transit Visa?'. You've been a huge help.

sandeepgarg's Profile Photo
sandeepgarg May 26, 2016 at 6:06 AM

Thanks for your answer to '3 days London'. I couldn’t have done it without you.

sandeepgarg's Profile Photo
sandeepgarg May 26, 2016 at 6:05 AM

Thanks for your answer to '3 days London'. I couldn’t have done it without you.

EsraG May 26, 2016 at 12:56 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is it that bad as they say?'. You've been a huge help.

EsraG May 26, 2016 at 12:19 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is it that bad as they say?'. I appreciate your advice.

EsraG May 26, 2016 at 12:19 AM

Rdelcampo May 25, 2016 at 1:35 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Problems with wicked campervans?'. You've been a huge help.

Rdelcampo May 25, 2016 at 1:35 AM

JanieB1 May 24, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Three days in late October'. Excellent coverage. Thank you so much. I'll look forward to your next installment and new photos!

• leics's Profile Photo
    leics May 24, 2016 at 12:45 PM

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to revisiting Orkney. I've already been 3 times but the chance to go again and take 'proper' photos was too good to pass up. Shetland, by the way, is even wilder and emptier than Orkney. I spent a few magical sunny (!) days there a couple of years ago...and I had a proper camera! My VT Shetland pages are so much better than my Orkney ones! :-)