"Hangzhou in SpringTime" Hangzhou by gwen_tifa
Hangzhou Travel Guide: 623 reviews and 1,847 photos
Hangzhou is approximately 3 hours ride away from Shanghai. This was the first city which I visited during my Study Mission trip to the Yangtze River Delta. This place is also where the famous Zhejiang University is situated. It is ranked third amongst all universities in China. It is made up of 6 campuses.
Well, talking about Zhejiang University, my visit there of course inculdes interactions with the students there. Most of the students who brought my classmates around the campus belonged to the first year students. It was mentioned that students that study in this prestigious university are cream of the crop in thier own provinces. Hence, this universtiy is not only made up of students from Hangzhou, but also from other parts of China.
Hangzhou is famous for its Longjing Tea. We were brought to visit tea plantations and one of the tea house to taste this exquisite tea.
gwen_tifa's Related Pages
Hangzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "H A N G Z H O U - its a heaven on earth!"
- "Maria's Hangzhou"
- "Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful citie in China"
- "breathing. flying. relaxing in the poem city"
- "If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha"
- "Hangzhou and the most famous lake in China"
- "City of heaven..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hangzhou
- Hotels in Hangzhou
- Transportation in Hangzhou
- Nightlife in Hangzhou
- Restaurants in Hangzhou
- Shopping in Hangzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Hangzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hangzhou
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hangzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hangzhou
Photos in HangzhouSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Loei Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ko Chang Intro, 2 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ayuthaya Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sapa Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Huangshan Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laos Intro, 9 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue