Piran Off The Beaten Path Tips by novsco61 Top 5 Page for this destination
Piran Off The Beaten Path: 42 reviews and 48 photos
I don't know the name of the building and what's inside.But the house drew my attentions because of its warm vivid colour.
Even though it was winter there were many
sailing boats on the sea. I would really like to try sailing but I have terrible seasickness .
It doesn't matter if it is small or big boat - my
stomach can't stand any rocking.
... with wooden shutters on windows to protect from strong wind burja.In warm colours, with almost flat roofs and stones on them. A balsam for my eyes.
What I like the most in those old coastal towns is their narrow streets. On hot days you can catch fresh breeze between old, cold houses.
I have to admit that I have dizziness. So I have to be very brave to take a look from the height that is over 5 metres. My legs begin to shake and I have a strange feeling in the head.
Have you ever tried a fruit with the name kaki?
It is very sweet .But if it's not ripe enough it can be very tasteless.
It's very funny to me because all the leaves fell away from the tree and only then the fruits
are ripe enough to pick them from the tree.
More Reviews (18)
novsco61's Related Pages
Piran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Slovenia with a touch of Venice"
- "One of the most livable places in Europe."
- "PIRAN - the pearl of Slovenian Coast"
- "Piran - Slovenia's coastal jewel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Piran
- Hotels in Piran
- Transportation in Piran
- Nightlife in Piran
- Restaurants in Piran
- Shopping in Piran
- Warnings and Dangers in Piran
- See All...
Explore the World
- Dipolog City
- Saint Lucia
- Gozo Hotels
- Tremont Hotels
- Minneriya Hotels
- Al Lusayli Hotels
- Places around Hyderabad
- Istanbul Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Monterey Off The Beaten Path
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Sri Lanka Off The Beaten Path
- Japan Off The Beaten Path
- Bali Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Andalucía Off The Beaten Path
- Minnesota Off The Beaten Path
- Anastasia Island State Park.
Badges & Stats in Piran
- 24 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Piran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piran
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ljubljana Intro, 69 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 41 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Opatija Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kranjska Gora Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skofja Loka Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lipica Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Obcina Bohinj Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (22)
Latest Piran hotel reviews
- Church of St. George- 24 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Tartini's square- 37 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Venetian house- 14 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Piran Port- 11 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Church of St. Klement.- 6 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Prvomajski trg/square- 8 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Maritime museum- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Town hall- 10 Reviews, 13 Photos