"Around the World after 40" MAUIRADISE's Profile
I love Maui. I have lived on Maui for almost 12 years and it feels that I belong here. It's beauty is so elegant and magnificent. There is no day that I took this place for granted.
The sunset on Maui is almost always spectacular and perfect. This picture was taken from our house. The clouds look like dancing whales as the sun sets.
Maui is surrounded by beaches. The blue Pacific Ocean and the many bays, lagoons, nature pools and waterfalls.
Quite an ordinary view from our Haiku home.
Our cottage which we occasionally rent for vacationeers. A one bedroom, complete kitchen, jacuzzi/rain shower and large living room with 180 degrees view of the West Maui mountains, the blue ocean and distant island of Molokai.
Elegant bedroom with a bamboo sleigh king size bed and rattan furnishings with a slide glass doors leading to a covered lanai and a picturesque ocean view.
Custom bath with Jacuzzi/rain shower.
Spacious living room with a picture window boasting the panoramic view of the mountains and ocean.
Cozy and beautiful.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 14 Reviews
- 90 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on olja1234's profile page
- Posted in Travel Seoul Forum "Re: 3 Hour Lay-Over in Seoul"
- MAUIRADISE and dsantosh are now friends.
- Wrote a Review A little old town with outstanding restaurants! in Basque Country Off The Beaten Path
- created a Sicilia Travel Page "The Old Globe"
- Uploaded a Photo to "SOMEWHERE IN TIME"
updated their Profile Page "Around the World after 40"
PhotosSee All Photos (90)
Top 10 Pages
- Maui Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Basque Country 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Tokyo-to Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Haiku Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Beijing Shi Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Cuzco Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 photos